2019年3月2日 星期六

#1 Introduce myself

Hello! Everyone!

My name is 鍾佾儒   , and my English name is Lucy , nineteen years old.

Studying in the second year of the Department of Business Administration.

My hometown is Taichung City , I think Taichung is a great place , now I live in Taipei City.

In my leisure time, I enjoy listening to music like J-pop ,watching TV and singing because doing these things can bring me happiness. I also like to enjoy the scenery when I travel because nature makes people relax.

In the course of Computer Assisted Language Learning , I hope to understand and use more English resources on the Internet to strengthen my English ability in the future.

2 則留言:

  1. In this course, I hope to "learn how to use more online resources to strengthen my English ability."

    回覆刪除
  2. Do you know SPYAIR, right? Cause I see you wear a SPYAIR identification card(I don't know what is it exactly).

    回覆刪除

#9 edX

Japanese Pronunciation for Communication   from  WasedaX(早稻田大學) I think it is good way to learn japanese. There has the point  at the bot...